BioGears GSoC’20 : Website Porter
24th August 2020
Describe my work briefly
- Creating the Website Porter to port the whole website code from Java to Python.
- Generate CMake targets to execute those Python Scripts.
- Merging to the Repository for GSoC’20.
What is done
- Generation of code documentation for execution of Website using Java thereby solving the issue #43.
- Rewriting CDM2MD class in Python thereby porting the whole website by which we can generate with the help of XSDToDoxygen.py , CDM2MD.py , DoxygenPreprocessor.py script thereby solving the issue #44.
- Creating Plotting Tools in Python thereby writing scripts for that which are PlotDriver.py, ActionEventPlotter.py and Multiplotter.py for creation of Plotting graphs using python thereby solving the issue #45.
- Generating of code documentation with Python which involves step by step execution of script wich resolves issue #42.
- After that I have optimized the code with the help of adding verbose related statements adding threads for faster execution of program code.
- My Pull Request can be seen here –> BioGears Pull Request.
Repository can be viewed here
Link to the BioGears Repository
Here is my branch which is merged to repository which resolved the above issues
Merged branch to the BioGears Repository
Changes to repository
Git diff of changes commited with the PR